Problem with up2date

Steve Thacker w5set at alltel.net
Mon Jan 17 22:01:47 UTC 2005

I have had the same problem several times with FC2 and FC3, I have had
to reboot and try it again, and then it worked--well that or let yum
nightly update take care of it. Just make sure it has some time to work
before you give up if running a slower computer, one of mine takes
longer then my wife to make up it's mind!.....steve