Disk Druid - Fedora flame #1

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Jan 18 08:10:00 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-17 at 23:20 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:

> Somehow I feel like I'm taking to a wall here, but the echos aren't
> related to what I'm saying.  And what I'm saying is that DD is dane
> bramaged beyond repair, take it away.
---
if it was this bad and people reported problems to bugzilla, it would
get fixed. It seems that you had a bad experience and want to strangle
it forever.

I find it works very well although, as we have discussed, it has it's
own arbitrary method of assigning partitions when they are created on
the fly.

Craig