Disk Druid - Fedora flame #1

Emmanuel Seyman seyman at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 18 08:24:48 UTC 2005

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 02:28:04AM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:

> That doesn't work, or didn't work at FC3RC3, and I'm getting tired of
> repeating it.  All you get is a blank screen.  Whats so hard to
> understand about that?

If, by FC3RC3, you mean the third test release of FC3, you ^probably
know that these release aren't stable. You shouldn't use them in
production use unless you're willing to risk losing your data.

Could you try using a final release of FC3 ?
If you find bugs in that version then you might have a point.

Emmanuel