Firefox "Save As" Dialog ?

Lars E. Pettersson lars at homer.se
Tue Jan 18 13:06:46 UTC 2005

On 01/18/2005 05:44 AM, Juliano Ravasi Ferraz wrote:
> when opening it for the next time, it would be much better. Better yet
> if I could have back the old file chooser dialog.

Yes! Please revert to the Firefox original dialog!

I myself also use a huge amount of directories for downloads, and the
new dialog is really annoying and time consuming to use. It also look
bad with a lot of unused space. The Firefox original dialog is clean,
easy to use, and esthetically pleasing to look at.

So, please please, revert to the original dialog!

And, please please, revert to the original icons (see Firefox in
rawhide) or at least make them available through the theme dialog.

Why fix it, if it ain't broke?

Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars at homer.se>