Grub Crash

KIMARIO FAWKES bahama_fox at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 18:56:48 UTC 2005

I recently updated my system with yum install, and since the update Grub
does not load.
I turn on my computer and a blank screen appears at the top to the screen it
says Grub _ .The problem is nothing happens.

What I have done to fix the problem:
I booted from my installation dics to see if i could mnt linux via restore
F5, I manage to get into system remove the yum kernel install, and I even
check the grub config file  with vim but every thing seem to be fine. This
is the first major problem I have had with FC3. What can I do without lose'n
my system to a fresh install