Disk Druid - Fedora flame #1

Reg Clemens reg at dwf.com
Wed Jan 19 18:58:52 UTC 2005

> I don't think I ever said it can do no wrong. I just said it always works
> fine for me. And that it's ridiculous to just keep saying that it should be
> thrown out with no replacement.

"With no replacement" ??? I believe everyone who has complained has said
just give us back fdisk as an alternative and we will be happy.

But then, someone at REDHAT is just SO happy with DD, and whether Fedora is
supposed to be open source or not, we are going to be stuck with DD for
the rest of our lives.
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com