FC3: where are X server args?

Randall A. Jones rajones at svs.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 20 00:34:01 UTC 2005

On Fedora Core 3, when X is running, ps ax reveals the following X
command line.
root     29362 29356  0 18:49 ?        00:00:00 /usr/X11R6/bin/X :0
-audit 0 -auth /var/gdm/:0.Xauth -nolisten tcp vt7

I used to know (XFree86, other distros) where these arguments were set
and how to modify the server arguments.
I can't seem to find them now.  Specifically, I want to remove
"-nolisten tcp" from my running X server.
How does one change the X server arguments in FC3?
I certainly understand the security implications of this and I have
specific need as this is a cluster on a private network with no route.

Thanks,
Randall

--
..:.::::
Randall Jones     GST      NASA Goddard Space Flight Center