Mouse and KVM

David Mamanakis efialtis at efialtis.com
Thu Jan 20 03:58:06 UTC 2005

I have a half dozen machines and I am working up to getting them all installed
with FC3.
I have my server up an running, even if I still don't have all the settings
turned on for the services...very different from Windows...

The problem I am having is this...
I have a set of KVM switches, and every time I go away from the Linux machine,
the MOUSE stops working...very frustrating...

Is there some way I can keep the mouse operational when I move off the Linux
machines to other machines with the KVM, or is there a simple way to "restart"
the mouse when I come back to the Linux machine?

Thanks for any help!

--E