Newbie !

Julien Pons julienpons at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 16:30:35 UTC 2005

Marc M a écrit :
> Welcome to the list.  We have all levels here.  I am amazed at the
> velocity of 'fix' answers for complex configurations and problems
> here.  ARe you running FC3 or an earlier version?  Any problems with
> your projects?   Tell us more...

I'm waiting for a new s-ata hard drive, because i don't want to touch my
  partition table on my current drive.

Then i'll install FC3.
I only need hardware open GL support for my Geforce 5900XT with Blender,
and Gimp 2.2 with Wacom Intuos pressure support...

I remember it was running fine on a Redhat 9, my previous distro, but i
don't know what's the matter with the new X server and the nvidia drivers...

Regards,

Julien