A trouble with Mozilla or Firebox

Gustavo Seabra seabra at ksu.edu
Thu Jan 20 21:12:15 UTC 2005

Bao Cao wrote:

>Dear All,
>
>I am running FC3, just found every time when I use
>Mozilla or Firebox to open www.webster.com, and
>pronounce any word online which is one function of the
>website, after heard the sound, all the webpages no
>matter within the same window or not, even workplace,
>just are closed without any notice. So I wonder, what
>went wrong? Any way out of this? Thanks.
>
>Best,
> BB Cao

>http://mail.yahoo.com

Which plugin do you use to make the sound? When I try it, I get a
message saying:
"Additional Plugins are required to display all the media on this page",
together with a button: "Install Missing Plugins" . Clicking it opens a
windows with the "plugin finder service" and a message that says "No
suitable plugins were found".

How do you manage to make it work?

Gustavo Seabra - Graduate Student
Chemistry Department