Getting A CD Writer to Work in fedora...

Shawn McCuan mccuan at wave3.org
Thu Jan 20 23:09:09 UTC 2005

I am new to Fedora. I just started using it Yesterday as a matter of
fact. Im not a complete "newblet" to Linux, i have been using Linux for
about 4 months now. I have yet to be able to get my TDK CD-Burner to
work. What programs, settings, configurations, etc. would I need to
change in order to get my CD-Burner to work?

Im running Fedora 3 on a     1.3GHZ AMD Athlon.
                                        512 mb RAM
                                        (2) 40 gb hard-drives
                                        The TDK Burner in question
                                        Liteon DVD-ROM drive