Using Red hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) at home

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Sat Jan 22 14:00:48 UTC 2005

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, Dale Sykora wrote:

> Neil Thompson wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 02:33:04PM -0500, Leonard Isham wrote:
> >
> >>[snip]

> >>[snip]
> >>
> >>I can't remember his name, but the "man behind:whiteboxlinux has
> >>shifted his focus to CentOS.  This is noted on both sites.
> >

> > Large male bovine testicles to you!  I don't know where you got this rubbish...
> > the person behind Whitebox linux is John Morris from the Beauregard Parish Public
> > Library and he is still (as of today) doing his thing with the distribution.
> >
> > There are a couple of people who have got their underwear in a twist because John
> > prefers to do things himself and has refused their assistance and they havetaken it
> > upon themselves to trash the distribution at every available opportunity.  Please do
> > not believe or forward their uninformed and self-serving FUD.
> >

> Double private parts back to you;)  According to the urls below, donovan
> is person referred to.
>

> http://www.centos.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=21
>
> http://whiteboxlinux.net/news.php

So, if the whitebox mailing lists and downloads are hosted at
whiteboxlinux.org (John Morris' site), and not whiteboxlinux.net
(Donavan's site, which appears to be nothing more than a message forum
site, and from where, if you click the downloads link, you get sent to
whiteboxlinux.org, anyhow), which are we really to believe?

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit