Adding package to Fedora?

Gene Czarcinski gene at czarc.net
Sat Jan 22 21:42:56 UTC 2005

On Thursday 20 January 2005 16:07, Paul Horos wrote:
> How does one suggest a package be added to Fedora? I've looked all over
> the place and couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

IIRC, the offical way of asking for a package to be added to Fedora Core is to
file a bugzilla "enhancement" report against the "distribution" component.
"RFE" is usually specified in the subject also.

There should be something like this for Extras also but currently there is not
(hint ;).

Bugzilla is the offical, standard way of tracking thing in Red Hat products
and Red Hat related projects such as Fedora Core.
--
Gene