Fwd: strange strange problem! (please help!!)

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 22:57:08 UTC 2005

I see -- thanks! By the way, is there a way to shoot down all the zero files in
a directory/subdirectory?

My gut feeling is that you have found the problem, though I don't know. There
are sub-directories in that user directory which were created by a medical
imaging software, and there is some chance that these are empty files...

Thanks!