Sound Blaster Audigy 1, Front Panel not working.

Aaron Smith thespiritual1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 02:49:16 UTC 2005

Is the Audigy's drive bay connectors supported under Fedora Core 3? I
can't get it working at all. I've tried the mic, the line in RCAs, and
the line outs. I've checked all the volume settings and
microphone/line in controls and volume levels. I get sound out of it
just fine though. I've also tried recording from those and no go
either.

If I open alsamixer, it shows an audigy and the volume controls work.
If I open KMix, all the output controls are there, but there is
nothing listed under input. In the Gnome audio, everything is the same
as the alsamixer..

Any ideas?