Japanese Language in Fedora Core

superespectacularisimamente-spambuster at yahoo.fr superespectacularisimamente-spambuster at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 25 08:30:36 UTC 2005

Hi there,
          I need to typeset in Japanese in Fedora Core
2 or 3. Can anybody give me a step-by-step procedure
on how to do this? Or how to use the latest iiimf!

I want my environment to be in English but being able
to copy/paste Japanese text from Firefox to my word
processor.

And also I use sylpheed-claws to read my mail but
somehow I can't paste Japanese characters in it. Any
help from the pros would be most appreciated. :-)

Cheers,
Didier.