How to or When

Umut DURAK durakumut at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 14:10:37 UTC 2005

I get my new machine with  ASUS K8S-MX mother board,  120 GB SATA HDD
SAMSUNG/SEAGATE and AMD ATHLON 64 2800+ cpu, What I wanted was to use 64bit
gnat to compile my ada codes, but Fedora C3 did not recognize my hdd. ASUS
K8S-MX has SIS 182 SATA raid controller. Although I sellected the sis_sata
form the list  at the beginning of FC3 installation, it does not recognizes
media. Is there still problem with sis sata, or is it not supported, if so
when will it be supported. Actualy the last question is how to implement fc3
on 64biy amd with sis 182 sata ?
Thanx