gv and typewriter font / ispell and gnome-terminal

Dirk Arnold dirk at cs.dal.ca
Wed Jan 26 17:52:33 UTC 2005

  I'm having two (unrelated) problems since my upgrade from FC2 to FC3:

1) When using gv to display ps or pdf files generated using LaTeX that
    contain a typewriter font (texttt, mathtt), that font doesn't appear
    scaled properly on the screen.

2) When using ispell in a gnome-terminal, what's on the screen tends to
    get messed up.  Running ispell in an xterm works fine. On a similar
    note, copy and paste to/from a gnome-terminal using the middle mouse
    button doesn't work as nicely as it used to.

  Any help appreciated.
    Dirk