RPM & Mysql

elkef info at letrioperdu.net
Wed Jan 26 19:05:37 UTC 2005

Thanks for the quick reply

If I click on the rpm in kde I get the "open with" dialogue screen.
When I do
 > rpm -U --allfiles MySQL-server-4.1.9-0.i386.rpm

in the terminal I get :
warning: MySQL-server-4.1.9-0.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID
5072e1f5
error: Failed dependencies:
         libmysqlclient.so.10 is needed by (installed)
perl-DBD-MySQL-2.9003-5.i386
         libmysqlclient.so.10 is needed by (installed)
libdbi-dbd-mysql-0.6.5-9.i386
         libmysqlclient.so.10 is needed by (installed)
MyODBC-2.50.39-19.i386
         libmysqlclient_r.so.10 is needed by (installed)
MySQL-python-0.9.2-4.i386

When I type chkconfig he gives me no error at all but no information
either.

I know it is located in /sbin/ but it does nothing...