boot FC from diskiette

Krzysztof Kujawski krzysiek-kujawski at wp.pl
Thu Jan 27 12:39:38 UTC 2005

Hello

I have on my hard disk 2 Windowses and Linux fedora core.
I have reinstall Windows and MBR generated by FC was deleted.

Now I can't boot linux - reinstalling FC is not solution - I
obtain info 'boot loader configuration will not be changed'.

I have some c file of GRUB.
But in short words, can you give me a recipe  for boot diskiette
to boot linux and as chainloader 2 Windowses.

Chris

W Stepford kobiety są idealne, a mężczyźni szczęśliwi, dlaczego?
Zobacz, Nicole Kidman w filmie "Żony ze Stepford"
Musisz je mieć na DVD i Wideo!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Ffilm.wp.pl%2Fp%2Ffilm.html%3Fid%3D24449&sid=305