fedora-list Digest, Vol 11, Issue 359

David Hoffman dhoffman2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 16:38:45 UTC 2005

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:54:21 -0700, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 15:57 -0600, Nathaniel Hall wrote:
>
> > | Gotta love that... Unsubscribe instructions are at the bottom of the
> > | e-mail... so much for RTFM
> > |

> > Do I see a variance of Jeff Foxworthy?
> >
> > You might be new to mailing lists if...
> ----
> some mailer systems - like gmail will cut off the signature/footer and
> they will never see it.
>
> and we were all new at this one time or another.
>
> Craig

Craig, I don't know what version of gmail you are using (I think there
is only one), but it never cuts them off for me. And the OP was not
using gmail. Besides, even if it wasn't showing it, it's really not
difficult to go to the main Fedora web page and find the information
about how to subscribe or unsubscribe. Heck, I found it in just a few
clicks... here is the link for those of you who want to unsubscribe: