Broken crontab/anacron

chand ammarnaeembutt at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 21:52:58 UTC 2005

dear sir,
regarding from pakistan, dear sir, in our market we dont have fedora core 3, and we dont have resources to download the new version, mean to say we dont have high speed link, we want to install it in our company and my some friends who are student in corvit system in pakistan, for this reason, it will be very very pleasure to us if u send me please fedora core3 in cds, please i am saying again please send me as soon as possible, also email me

postal address

LDA flat19a P block Gulberg III lahore PAKISTAN