Why I think FC3 sucks!

Gain Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Thu Jan 27 23:42:12 UTC 2005

James Wilkinson wrote:

>Actually, he is sending both versions.
>
>I'm reading this in mutt: every one of his messages has been readable.
>
>(I will leave the Gentle Reader to make up his or her own mind about the
>desirability of this!)
>
>James.

I actually like (very much) the advance formatting you can do with HTML
e-mail messages, so I tend to use it a lot, but I'm also aware that
there's people that simply don't like it and are more than happy to use
their good ol'e-mail reader in a VC simply because they still can do
it... thus I send my messages as both: plain text and HTML.