selinux in fc3 and squirrelmail

Nifty Hat Mitch mitch48 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 28 00:50:10 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 09:13:20PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> > Since I haven't got any useful help from the sm group, I post the above
> > message here for help.  Is there anybody using sm 1.4.3a in fc3 with
> > selinux enforced?  Do you have any problem with mysql database
> > initialization and attach files to send?  If you find a way to solve the
> > problem, please share it with me.  I'd greatly appreciate all help!
>
> there is fedora selinux mailing list specifically meant for resolving
> such issues. you can post and ask for help. the developers who did the
> selinux integration bits would be able to help you

And there are some tools that help you convert audit messages
to policy....

See policy tools.... I think the rpm package is policycoreutils
Search with Google or another engine to find the package...

In it you will find tools like.

   audit2allow: ...can be used to convert AVC messages...

Read more
   http://www.coker.com.au/selinux/talks/ibmtu-2004/linux21.pp

And more
   http://www.lurking-grue.org/WritingSELinuxPolicyHOWTO.pdf