Broken crontab/anacron

Nifty Hat Mitch mitch48 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 28 00:36:47 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 01:52:58PM -0800, chand wrote:
> Subject: Re: Broken crontab/anacron
>
>    dear sir,

Please do not insert an unrelated message into a discussion thread.

>    regarding  from  pakistan, dear sir, in our market we dont have fedora
>    core  3,  and we dont have resources to download the new version...

Sir,

There are some US restrictions for shipping software to Pakistan.
Redhad is a US company..... As best I can quickly tell none of us can
help you and be within the US law.

   http://pmdtc.org/india_and_pakistan_2003.htm

As an individual none of us have the resources to pay for and obtain
the necessary checks and certificates to ensure compliance with the
law.

If the software it is legal to have, a local (to you) Linux users
group, university or software company should be able to help you.

regards.