Why I think FC3 sucks!

Jesus M. Rodriguez jmrodri at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 01:53:17 UTC 2005

Fedora is not the best to some, adequate to others, and the best to
others as well.
I like Fedora because I'm familiar with RH Linux.  I'm comfortable in
it.  Some like
Gentoo for its ability to build for their specific hardward, while others prefer
Debian.

None are perfect.  If you're interested in Linux, try out several distributions,
ask for help on the appropriate list, and stay with a distro you like.  If none
suit your needs, then try Mac OS X, FreeBSD, or Windows.

Saying something sucks is nothing more than one persons way of getting
attention on a mailing list and a sure fire way to get others riled up.

Personally, it's best to simply ignore folks that come out and say something
sucks without asking for help to solve their problems.

I hope Edward can find a solution to his problems, but he must be willing
to work at them.

Later
Jesus Rodriguez