FTP client

Philippe phd2 at fcomfrench.com
Fri Jan 28 14:05:21 UTC 2005

Hi Pete,

I am using gftp and ...

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 20:40, Pete Choppin wrote:
> I am looking for something which allows me to configure multiple
> connections.
Well multiples connexion on different hosts, true, be you can use
mustiples instances of gftp.

> Also, I need to be able to specifiy a remote folder.  gFTP either does
> not have this ability or I have not seen how to do it in the software.
Yes you can. If you mean that when you connect, you go directly in a
remote folder, and not under /, you just need to save your bookmark when
you are in the good folders. Via Edit bookmark, you can change it also.

> I have also tried IglooFTP PRO.  It works, but this is not a free
> client.  I am looking for an open source client.
True.

> Can anyone suggets a good client?
Not in my mind.

Hope this helps,