Visual diff tool?

Tarjei Knapstad tarjei.knapstad at predichem.com
Fri Jan 28 15:57:37 UTC 2005

I'd like to compare the packages installed on two different systems, and
have them presented in a nice way. So far I've done

rpm -qa | sort > packages_box1.txt

on both boxes and then used diff to compare them, but I'd like to have
the diff presented visually if possible (very much like Cervisia
presents diffs between CVS revisions).

Is there any tool available in Fedora that can do this? (OK, I could use
the same filename for both, commit them as two different revisions in a
CVS rep, and then do a diff in Cervisia, but that's a bit cumbersome :))

--
Tarjei