Need help with Eciadsl

Mark Thomas mthomas at interlynx.net
Fri Jan 28 21:10:53 UTC 2005

Hi
    I am a newbie trying to get my FC3 box connected to the internet. As I have a USB DSL modem, I am trying to set up eciadsl. I have up to this point managed to get to step 5 of  5 in the connection. According to my log of the process, all is functioning correctly up to the actual exchanging. There is a message saying that the computer is waiting for tun0. It also says that it cannot set my static IP or gateway. My ISP says that the server IP is given at the connection. What am I doing wrong?

Mark