quick one--umaske for 777?

Joe Szilagyi js at axxs.net
Sat Jan 29 01:13:35 UTC 2005

Thanks all! Setting umask 000 on the one user only netted files with 666.
It's a restricted user with a password, for uploading graphics--that user is
simply segregated from the main domain, and the primary username in the
group needed to be able to read/write files easily that were owned by the
alternate user without any chowning/cronning solutions possible. That did
it, thanks!

Regards,
Joe