TurboTax - Linux?

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 29 18:04:00 UTC 2005

Matthew Miller wrote:
> Doh! This year, turbotax for the web gives me the dreaded:
>
>   TurboTax for the Web does not work with the Web browser you are using. You
>   must use one of the following supported browsers:
>
>   Windows®
>
>     Windows XP         Internet Explorer® 6.0, Netscape® 7.x, AOL® 7.0
>                         or higher
>     Windows 2000/98/Me Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher, Netscape 7.x, AOL
>                         7.0 or higher

Netscape 7.x is effectively Mozilla 1.x under another name. And it's
available for Linux either from
http://channels.netscape.com/ns/browsers/download.jsp or from
http://ftp.netscape.com/pub/netscape7/english/7.2/unix/linux/netscape-i686-pc-linux-gnu-installer.tar.gz

It might be worth trying that.

James.

--
James Wilkinson       | They say that every cloud has a silver lining, which
Exeter    Devon    UK | must be a bit alarming for airline pilots...