your comments regarding following

Kumara kumara.jayaweera at damad.com
Sun Jan 30 07:58:18 UTC 2005

Thank your for your generous reply and it made me educated some in the way I
am. my upload is the 128kbps as per the ISP. please wish me in my way. I'm
going to install FC3 sever, make a DNS for my LAN and share the internet
connection 20 people through a proxy. but I'm not much clear what i should
do exactly and hope assistance of the list when I find a problem. pls advice
me when you have spare time.
Thank you very much.
Mohan