I'm ready to install Fc3, pls advice me

Carroll Grigsby cgrigs at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 30 19:47:30 UTC 2005

On Sunday 30 January 2005 07:22 am, Kumara wrote:
> Greetings to list!
> I'm very new to Linux. but read out a one bible book of FC3 (FC3
> Unleashed). upon this i'm going to install a FC3 Server. I have got FC3
> CD's in my hand and my requirements are
> 1. GUI for most of the things.
> 2. Need command prompt also
>
> I hope as much as advices from you.
> please it is in need
> thank you
> Mohan

Mohan:
If you haven't done so already, I suggest that you get in contact with one (or
both) of these Linux user groups in Saudi Arabia:
http://www.linux.org/groups/saudiarabia.html
LUGs are an invaluable resource for any Linux user, particularly a newbie.
This is an excellent list and the Unleashed books are useful, nothing beats
face-to-face communication with someone that you know.

HTH -- and good luck

-- cmg