Broadband???

Wolfgang Gill wolfgang at rpi.net.au
Mon Jan 31 01:39:46 UTC 2005

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 06:00:47 -0800, Seng Lee wrote
> Hi there..
>
> Can someone pls tell / teach me how to setup my broadband connection
> using GNOME ( Fedora Core 3 ) because i can't seem to get it to work
> by just configuring it with GNOME's built-in internet connection
> wizard.... btw i'm a newbie with Linux/Fedora. Thanks a milion.
[snip]

Get yourself a Router (A D-Link DI-804HV comes to mind). And let the router do
all the logging in and configuration for you. You will only need to setup
Linux for DHCP, and you are up and running. I've been doing that for two years
now, and all is running great. (With both my RHEL3 & WinXP systems)

Wolf