GIMP File Dialogues

Jim Higson jh at 333.org
Mon Jan 31 12:09:06 UTC 2005

On Sunday 30 Jan 2005 10:19, Jonathan Allen wrote:
> G'day All,
>
> Re: Gimp on FC3
>
> I have managed to get OO using the 'normal' file dialogues...

I'm not sure what you mean by normal, either:

a) you use KDE and have gotten it to use the KDE dialogs, ie the normal ones
on your system

b) you use GNOME but don't like the new GNOME dialogs, and have got OpenOffice
to use it's generic (non NWF) ones.

> by selecting
> the option to use the OO dialogues, but I can't find the same sort of
> option in GIMP.  How can I use the standard dialogues that I can just
> type a full path-name into, in GIMP ?

I'm not sure what you mean by standard, but I doubt this is possible. I am
certain there is no way to use the KDE save dialogs, nor the old GNOME ones.

--
Jim