stupid spamassassin tricks

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Jan 31 19:24:32 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 13:12 -0600, Marc Schwartz wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 13:10 -0600, Marc Schwartz wrote:
>
> > Why not just use procmail as the means to filter your e-mail.
> >
> > Set up a ~/.procmail file, with the following:
>
> Quick correction, that should be:
>
> ~/.procmailrc
>
> left off the last two letters.

---
yeah understood about procmail - I just migrated off procmail onto
cyrus-imapd and sieve

The problem wasn't with local delivery anyway - it was being rejected
before it ever got that far and with fetchmail grabbing it from ISP that
had already received it - rejecting it at that point becomes an exercise
in '101 best ways to create mail loops with your mail server hall of
fame'

Thanks

Craig