Fedora Download Page Useless

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Sun Jul 3 13:44:29 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-07-03 at 19:26 +1000, Vytas Valas wrote:

> Well, I was interested in trying Linux but if the very
> download page is this useless then I can only guess
> the rest of the online "support" must be just as bad.
> Why tell downloaders to use a program you don't make
> available for download???????

Send an email - using the same tone - to Redhat DEMANDING a refund.

This is a community supported project. If you want help, you might try
being a tad more polite. BTW, there are abundant links on the first page
of a Google search.
--
      * Eliminate Spam:         http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.htm
      * RBLDNSD HowTo:          http://www.TQMcube.com/rbldnsd.htm