going to FC4

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Wed Jul 6 08:14:02 UTC 2005

Paul Howarth wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 00:48 -0700, Rick Stevens wrote:
>
>>Paul Howarth wrote:

>>>I think you missed the part where he said he didn't have a DVD drive on
>>>that box?
>>
>>Er, he said, "I bought an external USB DVD drive, but the system
>>wouldn't boot to that drive."  Hence my suggestion of SBM.
>

> Sorry. Must stop posting before having the morning coffee :-)

Heck, I haven't even been home yet!  It's now 0110 on July 6.  I got to
the office at 0900 yesterday (July 5) morning.  That's, uh, 16 hours so
far.

I HATE maintenance marathons!
-  A friend said he climbed to the top of Mount Ranier.  My view is  -
-    that if there's no elevator, it must not be that interesting.   -