Mplayer Frustrations

C.Beamer cbeamer at interlynx.net
Fri Jul 8 03:41:33 UTC 2005


Will try all suggestions tomorrow.  I'm too tired tonight.

I still don't see why this has to be so damn difficult.  It was a
breeze to install mplayer under FC3.  I also have mplayer working
perfectly on my Kubuntu laptop.  Its FC4 that is giving me the problem.

And like I said, I've installed from source, I've installed from rpm
via the livna repository, via atrpm (after removing the packages from
the livna install.  However, there are a couple of things in Ben's
post that I will try tomorrow.  And I do know how to remove the files
from a source install even without a removal utility.

After reinstalling, I'll try Amadeus' suggestion to see if I can get
output.

Regards,

Colleen




More information about the users mailing list