Need help wuth yum new fc4 installation -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at att.net
Fri Jul 8 10:06:16 UTC 2005

I am really stuck without a working yum in FC4 installed yesterday.
I've modified/copied various yum.conf files without success.

Presently getting error:

yum install whichcd
Repository updates-testing already added, not adding again
Repository base already added, not adding again
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
at-stable                 100% |=========================|  951 B
00:00
updates-released          100% |=========================|  951 B
00:00
http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/4/i386/yum/stable/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 4] IOError: HTTP Error 404: Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 09:49:46 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.51 (Fedora)
Trying other mirror.
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: livna-stable
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from livna-stable: [Errno 256] No more
mirrors to try.

Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction or provide a working
configuration file.

Any help appreciated.

Thank you.

Bob Goodwin    Zuni, Virgina