FC4 upgraded from FC4 accepts only ssh access as root

Teo Fonrouge fedora-list at windtelsoft.com
Tue Jul 12 16:02:22 UTC 2005

Hello,

After doing yesterday a yum upgrade from FC3 -> FC4, I notice today that
I can not longer access to my linux box machine as a regular user, only
root is accepted.

I have this message from the /var/log/secure file when trying to access:
[...]
Jul 12 10:59:20 olanmex sshd[17545]: pam_ldap: ldap_simple_bind Can't
contact LDAP server
Jul 12 10:59:21 olanmex sshd[17545]: Failed password for arel from
::ffff:192.168.0.250 port 51614 ssh2
[...]

I have not LDAP configured/running, at leas the ldap service is stopped.

Can some one kindly give me some advice here ?

thanks in advance.

Teo Fonrogue