Vixiecron Update Problem

Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer ml2news at optonline.net
Thu Jul 14 12:48:50 UTC 2005

that has been posted to ml.linux.fedora-list as well.

Hello,

fedora at tqmcube.com (David Cary Hart) writes:
> Since yesterday's vixiecron update, a cron job that runs as root every
> 10 minutes, no longer runs. It's there - in /var/spool/cron/root - so
> that's not the problem. Crond is running and I restarted it. Still no
> joy.

Same here actually. I've checked bugzilla (163181) and I've got all the
correct versions of pam, audit and vixie-cron but no joy. Surprisingly it
works without a hitch on 2 other systems I have...
Still trying to see what's going on!
--
Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer
    "Le disparu, si l'on vénère sa mémoire, est plus présent et