vertical color bars appearing in menus

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 19:39:10 UTC 2005

On 7/29/05, Claude Jones <claude_jones at levitjames.com> wrote:
> That's not it - there's almost nothing to set in keyboard. If you remember
> what you did, let me know - I find these pretty annoying - in a couple of
> cases, they have obscured the underlying letter sufficiently that they made
> the menu item hard to discern...
>
> Claude Jones
> Bluemont, VA, USA

At the time, I was running FC3 in English. On my Hebrew FC4 system I
can't find it, but after poking around a bit now, I am _pretty sure_
that is was under (translated) Area Settings and Accessability (the
one with the American and German flags).

Dotan
http://song-lirics.com/sl/artist/402/pink-floyd-lirics.php
Pink Floyd Lirics