tcp/routing question...

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 7 17:27:08 UTC 2005

matt...

if i understand them both, ssl/ipsec are essentially the same thing, ie the
ability to create a secure connection between two points...

however, the issue with phishing has demonstrated that just having ssl is
not enough.. so how is ipsec going to solve something differently than an
ssl implementation..

-bruce