WebServer : problem found

dfghd tyuthjg haremheb22 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 01:48:04 UTC 2005

Hello,

recently i posted a mail about my troubles with my
Webpage, running on my machine. I found out recently
what was the problem (at least i guess this was
it...). I was running TUX as web server with Apache
listening on 8080 as sub-server. The thing was, i have
misconfigured TUX before, so every request ended with
code 404 being redirected to Apache, which handled it
fine. Some time ago i changed DocRoot of TUX to the
right directory, and TUX become effective. But it
handled my pages as if they were static. Even php
ones. So it server the source code.

Does anyone know how about some good TUX documentation
or  how to set it to handle .htm and .php with Apache
???

thanx