Can't access DNS names after update

Tom Sapp Tom.Sapp at Caremark.com
Wed Jun 8 15:25:54 UTC 2005

I recently installed FC3 and configured it to be a web server and file
server.  I then updated it using the Redhat Network Update tool and
since that point in time I am now unable to access any network
resources by DNS name.  I can still access them with the IP address
internally and externally and can access the webserver by host name
from other computers on the network.  I have verified all the network
settings are correct for the server and that the firewall is
configured correctly but am at a loss as how to resolve the issue
without completely re-doing the entire system.  Can anyone suggest a
way to resolve this or where to look that I may not have already
looked?

Thanks
Tom Sapp