Problems making commi

Mark Sargent powderkeg at snow.email.ne.jp
Fri Jun 10 07:23:37 UTC 2005

Andy Green wrote:

> Mark Sargent wrote:
>
> | What have I not done correctl;y..? Cheers.
>
> You need to install the other package I told you,

yum install qt-devel kde-libs-devel
You'll also need gcc-c++, check you have it installed

which one do you mean..? the kde one..? the others are all installed..

> and I also think to
> use the export that I gave rather than the /usr/local one...

ok, I c...now have $QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt-3.3 defined in bashrc and added
QTDIR/bin: to $PATH as well...hope that is correct now..

> I verfied I could build the package with my recipe before posting it.

guess this cook needs some more cooking lessons..lol..

> - -Andy

Thanx, Andy..

Mark Sargent.