FC4-Test3 and upcoming official release.

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Fri Jun 10 15:46:33 UTC 2005

Am Fr, den 10.06.2005 schrieb Preston Kutzner um 17:38:

> Just out of curiosity, should I have any problems if I install FC4-Test3
> then upgrade when the official release comes out?  Also, would I be able
> to upgrade to the official release just using yum?  Or, am I better off
> just waiting until the official release comes out to install?  Thanks.

Just wait. The yum upgrade is no supported upgrade path and you can't be
sure you will get the same you would get by a fresh install of the
stable release.

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.27_FC2smp
Serendipity 17:45:19 up 17 days, 16:22, load average: 0.25, 0.16, 0.10