Yum Repos

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at iesabroad.org
Tue Jun 14 16:43:25 UTC 2005

The base repos link to the base install for FC, no updates.  The updated
repos are for updates to your FC install.  If you have a lot of PC's
that need to be updated it would probably be a good idea to maintain a
local copy, in which case your yum.conf would need to change.  You'll
need to disable (or change) the repos listed in /etc/yum.repos.d/ (base
and updates)  Don't enable the devel or test repos unless you know what
you are doing (and have a reason for enabling them)

	-Mike