FC4 torrent stalled?

Mark Fuller mark.fuller at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 15 01:01:48 UTC 2005

From: Mark Fuller
>Is anyone else having trouble with the torrent today? It worked fine last
night. It
>slowed *way* down this morning. Around 4 hours ago it stopped. I get the
log
>message:

Never mind. It started working again. I "removed" the torrent from my
Window's client. Then it began working when I tried again. The *weird* thing
is, it started putting the files in a *different* folder. I had to move my
files to the new folder so that it would resume from where it had been
(after 18 hours) when it stalled this afternoon.

It seems like someone changed something on the torrent announcement a few
hours ago. How else would the folder name change like that?

Mark